In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Topshop, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Topshop jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
With our unique product offering and sought-after designer collaborations, we’ve become a fashion phenomenon. From London to LA, our stores have reached cult status as an essential destination for the style set – and we’re still expanding. Championing young design talent is in our DNA and we’ve given a generation of designers an international platform for their work. Directional, accessible and brave, our Brands are a global fashion authority – and the ultimate place to build your career.
TOPSHOP is an emporium of fashion, a design-led brand, and leader of trends. Breadth and diversity is demonstrated across covetable ranges which include TOPSHOP UNIQUE and TOPSHOP Boutique. Housing over 400 new stylish must-have mainline clothing and accessories which launch weekly. Recognised as the original design collaborator and champion of emerging talent; campaign alumni include supermodels Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, Gigi and many more. TOPSHOP’s exclusive designer capsules have gained global acclaim.TOPSHOP.COM is celebrated for being a digital leader attracting on average over 4.5 million weekly visits.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- TOPSHOP TOPMAN ART DIRECTOR (STUDIO) / Salary:competitive
- Retail HR Administrator / Salary:
Stylist / Salary: competitive Personal Shopping Assistant – Leeds / Salary: competitive
- Visual Merchandiser – Birmingham / Salary: competitive
Sales and Service Manager / Salary: £16.000 – £17.500 Visual Manager – Reading / Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Topshop Job Vacancies
TOPSHOP TOPMAN ART DIRECTOR (STUDIO)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Art Director to join our Creative Studio team. The purpose of the role is to provide Creative Art Direction in line with Brand guidelines and to develop and maintain Brand guidelines for OnModel categories.
DAY TO DAY
- Ensuring smooth movement of stock and samples through the photography workflow and into retouch, with respect to deadlines, quality and accuracy.
- Provide Feedback to Production and Team Leaders in planning a daily studio schedule and daily on-set performance to meet studio and upload capacity.
- To check for re-shoots, making sure items that need reshooting making sure they are done promptly and efficiently and within brand/re-shoot guidelines.
- Communicate brand and studio guidelines and brief on-set teams with any concerns to stylists, photographers and HMU.
- To lead daily stand-up review with the on-set team(s) and also brief on any key items/priority or specific creative guidelines.
- Manage the delivery and refresh of all Styling and HMU guidelines.
- Create a consistent and comprehensive Direction, with reference imagery, inspiration imagery and work ethic that will guide the teams to deliver on-brand imagery.
- Act as line of communication to VM team on our Brand Guidelines and advise on Re-Shoot, Core Resize, and elevated imagery.
- Work with relevant partners on all elevated e-commerce imagery, campaign related items, home page launches.
- Brief Studio team in weekly Production update on performance and best sellers.
- Work with Production/Studio Co-ordinator to manage daily expectation and feedback on any daily impact/carryover.
- Work with Stylists to split product from Photolist between relevant sets and to create efficient on brand imagery.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
- Excellent Fashion knowledge and background in an editorial and commercial Styling or Photography environment for magazine/brands.
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Organised with an excellent eye for detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial digital fashion retailers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Digital studio working practise.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative.
- Ability to give clear direction to creative individuals and receive regular feedback.
- Strong desire to enhance the brand through bar raising imagery.
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
The Retail HR Administrator role is a vital part of the HR team delivering HR administrative support to the wider retail HR team. As the Retail HR Administrator you will work with all of the HR team providing effect administrative support. This is a varied role providing HR administration support, payroll processing, resolving HR queries, maintaining HR reporting, dealing with UK invoices, and supporting the team to manage HR workshops and employee relations queries.
DAY TO DAY
- Composes HR letters such as invitations to meetings, confirmation letters, and supports the HR Officers with store closure administration
- Manages the Long Service Awards ensuring that the Area Manager or General Manager is informed, that Gift cards are ordered and packs sent out in a timely manner
- Co-ordinates redeployment process across brands as TSTM sponsor including management of vacancy logs and collation of employee redeployment data
- Demonstrates a good understanding of HR Policy and processes such as Sickness and Absence, Disciplinary, Maternity/Paternity Problem Solving, Career Break, and Long Service.
- Understands the importance of meeting statutory timeframes and compliance as a priority supporting the team to protect costs.
- Deals with difficult situations in the correct way ensuring the business and the team are looked after
- Manages the pressure of working dealing with a variety of requests and escalating any issues to line manager
- Confident with good communication skills, able to liaise at all levels
- Previous administration experience extremely advantageous
- Flexibility to juggle several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, passionate and keen to progress a career in HR
THE EXCITING PART
- 25% staff discount across all brands within the group
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- Early finish summer hours
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Access to regular sample sales
Stylist – Closed
A TOPSHOP Stylist is a Brand Ambassador, always striving to be the best part of someone’s day in TOPSHOP. It’s their job to offer exceptional service and one to one fashion styling to our customers. They are responsible for networking with external businesses to promote the brand and increase footfall into the store.
Personal Shopping Assistant – Closed
Our Personal Shopping Assistants know everything there is to know about the Topshop product. They are there to ensure our clients receive a luxury shopping experience like no other. They are responsible for organising the appointments and ensuring a seamless operation for our customers, being an integral part of their personal shopping journey.
Visual Merchandiser – Closed
Visual Merchandising experience in a retail fashion environment.
A genuine love for the Topshop / Topman brand.
Awareness of competitor and market activity both in local area and on a global scale, using this knowledge to challenge the Visual Merchandising offer in store.
Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything they do.
Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Strong communication skills to communicate key Brand information to the Visual and wider store teams.
Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Sales and Service Manager – closed
Working for TOPSHOP TOPMAN is demanding, exciting and ever-changing. A TOPSHOP TOPMAN Sales and Service Manager is a leader of people, growing strong teams and maximising sales to grow our business. The challenge of working in one of our small stores is getting the balance right between commercial, service, visual and operations, to maximise sales and put the customer first – always!
Visual Manager – closed
A Visual Manager is always ahead of the game, they know what trends are in before our competitors even get a sniff of them. They work with the most exciting, cutting edge product on the high street.
They strike the balance between being commercial and showcasing the trends and products in a visually stunning way. A Topshop/Topman Visual Manager’s challenge is to inspire and influence the other Managers and act as a role model to their own team.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Topshop, follow the steps below:
Through Topshop’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Topshop from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Topshop. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.