In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Mango, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Mango jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
We can be differentiated for having a highly-defined concept. The MANGO concept is based on an alliance between a quality product, with an original design and a coherent and unified brand image. Dressing the modern, urban women for her daily needs is the formula we have analyzed, adapted and applied in all the countries in which MANGO is present: it has been and remains one of the keys to our commercial success and international prestige.
MANGO’s greatest asset is its people. Above all, the secret lies in banking on a motivated and flexible work team, able to adapt to and promote change. Professionals who come up with ideas in order to bring MANGO closer to the largest possible number of women.
MANGO bases its logistics on an in-house system which has developed progressively since the opening of our first store in 1984 until the present day, in which MANGO has become Spain’s second largest textile exporter.
Available Positions and Salaries
- Store Supervisor / Salary: competitive
- Stockroom Assistant FT / Salary: competitive
- Stockroom supervisor / Salary: competitive
- Window Dresser / Salary: competitive
- Visual Merchandiser – Leeds / Salary: competitive
- Sales Advisor PT – Belfast
- Concession Manager – High Wycombe
Mango Job Vacancies (Locations)
We are looking for an individual with relevant experience as a Supervisor in dynamic store within the fashion retail industry. You should be self-motivated, inspire your team to work well as a team leading by example and deliver outstanding results. Sales-oriented, organised and tenacious, you are a problem solver, able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes.
Stockroom Assistant FT
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, efficient and organised individual, who is able to work well as part of a team but also able to work on his/her own when necessary. Dynamic, you have excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritise and work quickly.
You will be supporting the Stockroom Manager and being responsible for the daily running of the stockroom concerning staff organization, dealing with deliveries, keeping order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss. You will act as a role model for the large stockroom team and provide support to your colleagues in the shop floor, helping with replenishment and making additional orders when necessary.
You are results driven and sales focused with previous visual merchandising and/or window dressing experience within a fashion environment. You are passionate and interested in fashion, have good communication skills and the ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team. You work well under pressure, prioritising and adapting in order to meet strict guidelines.
For our MANGO store in Leeds we are currently recruiting for a full-time (40 hours) Visual Merchandiser to join our team. You will be responsible for displaying the product in a commercial and fashionable manner in accordance with Mango standards in order to maximise sales.
• To be responsible for the store image at all times, ensuring that it is attractive and commercial.
• To apply the visual merchandising standards and guidelines
• To perform store changes in a quick and orderly manner
• To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
• To be aware of sales figures and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly
• To adapt and react to the sales results by finding solutions in order to make the store more commercial
• To be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors
• To ensure replenishment and additional orders for the store to have the right product
• To communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments
• To continuously report to the management team and support them in specific managerial store duties
Sales Advisor PT
To welcome, smile and approach customers displaying a cordial attitude and a willingness to serve
• To possess good product knowledge in order to be able to advise the customer in an optimal and precise manner
• To be able to serve multiple customers simultaneously and offer excellent service to all of them
• To be familiar with the sales targets and aim to achieve and exceed them, individually and as a team
• To prioritise customer service above all other tasks
• To be familiar with and offer services according to the needs of customers in order to maximise sales
• To provide support by maintaining an optimal store image that is attractive to customers at all times
To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store
• To plan, apply and monitor the required measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
• To analyse and review management indicators and costs in order to improve them
• To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimise selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability
• To be familiar with the collection, and control and manage the stock to maximise sales
• To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team
• To recruit, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
• To lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
• To plan, organise, prioritise and distribute tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
• To ensure the optimal management of personnel administration duties
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Mango, follow the steps below:
Through Mango’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Mango from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Mango. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.