In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to LEGO, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a LEGO jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials.
Guided by the company spirit: “Only the best is good enough”, the company is committed to the development of children and aims to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. LEGO products are sold worldwide and can be virtually explored
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
/ Salary: competitive
- ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / Salary: competitive
• Take responsibility of Managing, Driving and Supporting communication initiatives in close collaboration with the Procurement Organisation and acts as an active partner and go-to person regarding communication and change management.
• Take responsibility of driving process improvement and change Initiatives within the Procurement Organisation – participate, drive and deliver projects and project activities assigned according to agreed frames (time and resources).
• Ensure and drive documentation and standardization of Procurement Processes (LEGO Process Documentation Platform – ARIS Platform) – manages process review processes.
• Ensure a strong Procurement Communication platform (SharePoint)
Your specific tasks include:
• Collaborate with Brand and Digital Managers to create local content calendars for Benelux audiences
• Localise, translate and publish content across a blend of local and global social media channels
• Manage the community and ensure LEGO fans always experience best in class engagement with our brand
• Identify trends and engagement opportunities, using social media listening and insights to shape content creation and develop the audience
• Produce regular reporting with agile, actionable insights
• Identify and engage with key influencers and celebrities who are talking about the LEGO brand
• Plan and brief always-on and reactive paid social media campaigns, executing campaigns when required
Challenges and Opportunities
Based in our London office but collaborating closely with our Benelux marketing team, this role gives you an opportunity to bring your passion for social media to play as part of a cross-functional team of experts. Working as part of the LEGO Western Europe Social Media team, you will manage our local Benelux social media presence and implement a powerful content calendar, monitor local social media listening topics for relevant campaigns, moments and trends, provide regular reporting and insights and ensure our media budgets are utilised effectively.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to LEGO, follow the steps below:
Through LEGO’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of LEGO from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for LEGO. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.