In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to JD Sports, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a JD Sports jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
JD Sports Jobs
JD Sports Fashion PLC are looking for the brightest talent to join us in a variety of Group roles situated at our Head Office, Distribution Centre and across our Retail stores.
We wouldn’t be where we are now without our committed and innovative team who have made us the leading Multi-Channel Retailer of Sports, Fashion and Outdoor brands, both in the UK and globally.
As our business continues to expand into new countries and continents, we continue to source the best talent on today’s market, searching for individuals who love what they do and are passionate about taking the next step in their Retail career!
We value each and every one of our team, with every team member encouraged to put forward their ideas no matter how big or small. Our brand ethos is all about innovation and creation therefore we love to hear from people who share that vision!
We inspire our people to reach for higher levels of performance. To achieve these standards, we only recruit the best! All employees are highly skilled, self-motivated and in constant pursuit of perfection. Opportunities to progress arise quickly for those people with the right qualities and ambition.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES / Salary: Competitive
- SALES ASSISTANT / Salary: Competitive
- SECURITY OFFICER / Salary: Competitive
- SUPERVISOR RETAIL / Salary: Competitive
- FLOOR MANAGER / Salary: Competitive
- DESIGNATE MANAGER – Stevanage / Salary: Competitive
- ASSISTANT MANAGER – LEEDS THORPE PARK, Tunbridge Wells / Salary: competitive
- Store Manager – Hatfield, York / Salary: Competitive
DUBLIN GRAFTON ST (CHAMPION) – Closing Date: 14/05/2019
LEEDS THORPE PARK – Closed
Best Things (Dependent on position)
- Competitive salary
- Company discount
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Career progression
- Private Health care
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- In possession of strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to both inspire and motivate their team.
- Encouraged to use their own initiative, creativity and flair in their merchandising as well as being accountable for the profitability of the branch.
- Be passionate about providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the industry as a whole.
- Experienced in the field of retail management. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
TEESSIDE – Part Time – Closing Date: 30/04/2019
DUBLIN GRAFTON ST (CHAMPION) – FULL TIME (ROI) – Closing Date: 27/05/2019
GATESHEAD – Part Time – Closed Date: 22/04/2019 GATESHEAD – Full Time – Closed Date: 22/04/2019 LEEDS THORPE PARK – Part Time – Closed Date: 28/04/2019 DUBLIN GRAFTON, Chelmsford
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store team.
MIDDLEWICH DISTRIBUTION CENTRE – Closing Date: 12/05/2019
- Ensure that all security policies are complied with and enforced
- Regular patrolling of the site to prevent unauthorised access and prevent the appropriation of company property
- Adhere to all company policies and ensure you are working within health and safety guidelines
- Search staff in accordance with current procedures/policies
- Be professional and courteous at all times
- Any other reasonable activities in line with the needs of the business
- Ensure staff/contractors/visitors are booked in correctly
- Ensure all equipment is booked in/out
- Book suppliers vehicles in and ensure all vehicles are sealed on arrival/departure
THANET – Closing Date: 30/04/2019
Brighton, Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport
- Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service.
- Deal with customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Ensure the personal appearance of sales staff is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Monitor staff service levels in order to maximise store sales.
- Utilise in-store devices, making sure that the customer is offered the whole product range.
- Use reports to assist you in product placement of key selling lines.
ABERDEEN – Closing Date: 21/05/2019
LIVINGSTON – Full Time – Closed Date: 24/04/2019 Aberdeen, Edinburg Fort, Inverness
Providing support to the Store Manager, you will be vital link between the Management and the Sales staff. You will take responsibility for a number of processes within the store, taking ownership of specific areas of the shopfloor, closely monitoring and driving sales. Most importantly, you will suggest ideas for improvement and continue to improve the store.
WIGAN – Full Time – Closing Date: 17/05/2019
In this role you will assist the Retail Management team in the day to day running of the designated store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the work force to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service, while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
CHATHAM – Closing Date: 03/05/2019
CHELMSFORD, CHELMER VILLAGE – Closing Date: 04/05/2019
In this role you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the work force to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service, while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
Deal with enquires and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
Able to understand and interpret the relevant oracle reports.
Utilise in store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
STANSTED AIRPORT – Closing Date: 25/05/2019
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability, while providing industry leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent the business in the most professional manner.
PART TIME –
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to JD Sports, follow the steps below:
Through JD Sports’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of JD Sports from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the JD Sports printable job application form from the bottom. Once your computer has downloaded the form, you can then fill it out and then print the form.