In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Ikea, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Ikea jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
Most people see IKEA products. We see the many inspiring roles that make them possible.
You see things a little differently. So do we. At IKEA we believe in people. Behind every product are humble, enthusiastic teams that make it possible. Come see things a little differently with us
Culture & Values
We do things a little differently. Our way of working has created a unique culture founded on a clear set of values. To us, what you value is more important than your background and experience.
Diversity & Inclusion
As a values-driven company, diversity and inclusion are grounded in our very nature. We belive the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA even better!
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- REGIONAL FACILITY MANAGER (CARDIFF, BRISTOL AND EXETER) / Salary: competitive
- FOOD CO-WORKER – Edinburgh / Salary: competitve
- Local Facility Management Specialist (Reading) / Salary: competitive
- Goods Flow Team Leader – London / Salary: competitive
GENERAL CO-WORKER – London / Salary: competitive Logistics Manager – Southampton / Salary: competitve Sales co-worker –Kitchens – Milton Keynes Customer Relations Co-worker: Customer Support Service – Milton Keynes Full Serve Team Manager – Wembley Customer Services Co-Worker 16 Hours – Southampton
REGIONAL FACILITY MANAGER
At IKEA, we like to do things a little differently and we like to have fun whilst we do it.
We currently have a position available within Facility Management for a Regional Manager and we are looking for the right person who can work as part of a team in ensuring that our stores are maintained to a high standard, providing a great environment for our co-workers and customers. The ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, have good organizational skills and be confident in communicating at all levels.
It is essential that:
The ideal candidate has a good knowledge of M&E, be computer literate and have experience with Facilities hard and soft services. Knowledge and competence with contractor management as well as ensuring legal compliance. Also, a proven track record of building and equipment maintenance, projects, statutory compliance, quotes, procurement, budgets and audits are also required.
Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!
Without us our many co-workers and customers wouldn’t have an IKEA to go to. We make sure to secure, build and maintain our physical locations – from stores to offices to factories – to meet the needs of the many people. Together we lead the way in delivering safe, compliant, sustainable, and innovative solutions for every property. And we feel a great sense of pride in seeing everything working smoothly!
• Keeping the customer in focus by actively approaching them to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
• Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
• Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
• Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
Goods Flow Team Leader
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a keen interest and experience in retailing and logistics.
• You are able to set expectations for others and provide clear direction, motivate and develop a team.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods within your area of responsibility in the store, i.e. from goods receiving to sales locations for replenishment so that sufficient stock is available to meet the needs of our customers.
• Working actively to improve productivity through efficient resource planning, including managing sickness leave, staff allocation, flexible working and efficient goods flow operations.
• Providing input to your manager on logistics capacity requirements in your area of responsibility and the creation of a business plan and goods flow action plans.
• Empowering your team of co-workers by delegating responsibility to help each person grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
GENERAL CO-WORKER – Closed
• Maximising sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
• Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
• Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
• Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
Logistics Manager – Closed
• Creating the store’s business plan based on global and national priorities, and local market needs together with your colleagues as a member of the store management group.
• Using strategic directions and business plan goals to develop and implement a clear logistics plan for your store with your logistics team. You ensure this plan is clearly understood by your team and that they know how they can actively contribute to achieving its goals.
• Sharing your specialist know-how with your commercial team partners and other functions, such as ordering, space and capacity planning, physical goods flow, supporting product change activities and replenishing sales spaces in a cost-efficient way in order to secure an exciting and inspiring customer shopping experience.
• Empowering your team by delegating responsibility to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
Sales co-worker – Closed
ABOUT THE JOB In the Kitchens department we find out what the customer’s dream kitchen is. From a studio flat to a large family home, from modern to traditional style. We are here for the many. Our co-workers are curiosity driven kitchen planners who help customers to fulfill their needs and vision by using their deep understanding of all areas of the kitchen business.
Customer Relations Co-worker: Customer Support Service – Closed
To drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. This is achieved by working in partnership with our customers and other functions to:
- secure an easy buying process from home to home
- understand and match customers’ needs and expectations now and in the future.
The aim is to motivate our customers to shop with us more frequently because they trust us to make their shopping experiences successful and their visits worthwhile. Every customer counts.
Full Serve Team Manager – Closed
ABOUT THE JOB As goods flow team manager (Full Serve) you lead your team in the co-ordination and optimisation of the goods flow operations under your control. This important role contributes to achieving the agreed availability of products to IKEA customers at the lowest possible costs. The position is ideally suited to a person who enjoys quick decision-making and solving daily work issues while on the go.
Checkouts Co-Worker 16 Hours – Closed
As a Customer Relation co-worker
I work to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers.
This is achieved by working in partnership with our customers and other functions to secure an easy buying process from home to home, to understand and match customers’ needs and expectations now and in the future.
The aim is to motivate our customers to shop with us more frequently because they trust us to make their shopping experiences successful and their visits worthwhile.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Ikea, follow the steps below:
Through Ikea’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Ikea from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the Ikea printable job application form from the bottom. Once your computer has downloaded the form, you can then fill it out and then print the form.