In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to HSBC, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a HSBC jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
HSBC was set up in Hong Kong and Shanghai in 1865 to finance trade between China and Europe, with an office opening in London the same year. In 1992 it acquired the Midland Bank, significantly increasing its UK presence. Today we offer a full range of personal, private, commercial and investment banking services to individuals, businesses and institutions across the UK.
HSBC employs approximately 40,000 people in the UK, including 8,500 in the bank’s global headquarters in Canary Wharf in London. We serve our customers through an extensive nationwide network of branches, 24-hour call centres and offices in key cities.
he scale of our UK operations, together with HSBC’s international network, means that we provide many ways for you to achieve your career ambitions. We offer roles across all of HSBC’s major business areas, including retail, private, commercial and investment banking, as well as jobs in operational and support functions such as audit, compliance, risk management, legal, finance, human resources and technology.
So whether you are looking for your first job in a branch or call centre or are an experienced professional or technical specialist taking the next step in your career, we believe that we have a role to suit you. We also have a range of programmes and placements for students and graduates.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Customer Communication Manager / Salary: competitive
- Senior Product Manager / Salary: competitive
- Head of Strategic Change & Simplification / Salary: competitive
- Lead Exploratory QA / Salary: competitive
- Senior Goverance Advisory Manager / Salary: competitive
- Regional Senior OI Manager / Salary: competitive
- UX/UI Designer / Salary: competitive
- Customer Service – Customer Service Officer / Salary: competitive
- International Chief Actuary / Salary: competitive
HSBC Job Vacancies
Customer Communication Manager
Birmingham – Unposting Date : 27-Apr-2019
- Be required to build and maintain a Customer Communication framework and ensure governance and oversight of any activity that falls within the scope of this, is achieved;
- Support the creation and delivery of all customer communications originating from CCS, fully understanding the end message and researching the area on which the content has to be produced seeking the relevant compliance and legal approvals where required;
- Work closely with stakeholders across the department, to include projects, change control and department heads. Working to tight deadlines;
- Help to ensure that our customer communications are in line with our competitors by bringing the outside in;
- Identify opportunities to improve existing communications across the varying different platforms available to CCS customers;
- Analysis of Voice of the customer / customer feedback, relating to communications and taking action where required;
- Explore and develop new ways to communicate with our customers through digital channels.
Senior Product Manager
London – Unposting Date : 26-Apr-2019
Responsible for the delivery of Revenue Cycle Management (Integrated Pricing and Billing Engine) that will replace existing pricing and billing systems across all GLCM countries.
Responsible for coordinating business needs for the programme across internal stakeholders, e.g. Product, Sales, Client Management, Finance and with vendor, IT and Operations.
Support the Global Head of Revenue Management Engineering with governance and ensure delivery of the programme per expectations.
Support other projects in the revenue management space and be recognized as an SME in this area
Head of Strategic Change & Simplification
Birmingham – Unposting Date : 26-Apr-2019
- Ensures optimisation and efficiency in collaboration with Global CMB and HOST sub-functions, executing key initiatives across streamlining, simplification and process re-engineering
- Leveraging the existing HOST OTPE team to achieve the bank-wide Transformation and Process Excellence agenda, but also self-managing CMB Transformation by identifying new opportunities and managing end-to-end change
- Independently manages highly complex strategic/operating problems and delivers results. Drives long-term vision and demonstrates exponential thinking; evidencing strategic planning to supplement tactical outputs
- Brings market leading, innovative, client-centric ideas to drive stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and delivering innovative change outcomes. Fostering open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations.
- Support senior business leadership in originating, managing and leading change through deployment of priority programs, streamlining existing processes, and leading strategic change planning.
Lead Exploratory QA
The Lead Exploratory QA role will be embedded within cross functional teams from the QA & Test discipline, the role will be responsible and accountable within the Pod/team for the QA and test activities in relation to exploring the software from both a technical and customer perspective in order to ensure maximum quality is achieved.
This will include leading coordinating QA and test activities within the Pod, defining the testing to be done, providing any required metrics, and collaborating with other members of the cross functional team participating in the sizing and planning of sprint deliverables. This includes contributing to the definition of requirements from a QA & Test perspective, following the Behaviour Driven Development methodology and will require collaboration with other stakeholders inside and outside of HDS to ensure the quality of the deliverable to our customers.
Senior Goverance Advisory Manager
· Support the Global Head of Corporate Governance Advisory in the development and maintenance of governance policy and standards, including the SCY Functional Instruction Manual (FIM) and its eventual replacement.
· Develop, implement and oversee new global standard processes in support of external regulatory, statutory, and/or listing rule driven requirements (e.g. connected party transactions).
· Develop, implement, and oversee new mechanisms in support of internal compliance and quality requirements (our ‘Assurance Framework’) across SCY and ‘shadow’ jurisdictions.
· Actively monitor and interpret corporate governance related regulation and assist in synthesising the requirements into SCY policy and process as required.
· Develop and implement global non-executive director development initiatives, including training, induction, and onboarding.
· Support the Group Company Secretary in the delivery of key governance simplification and optimisation initiatives for the Group Chairman, including oversight of our subsidiary accountability framework implementation.
· Ensure key legal, regulatory, and operational risks are addressed appropriately from a process and control perspective.
· Support the creation and delivery of senior stakeholder communications, including presentation to the SCY ExCo and other governance fora as required.
· Actively seek new opportunities to standardise and centralise company secretarial practice activity.
· Deliver other related activities and ad-hoc projects as required periodically by the Global Head of Corporate Governance Advisory and the COO & Head of Governance, including acting as delegate
Regional Senior OI Manager
Supporting from a Regional perspective the global implementation and management of a technology-driven CRE Operational Intelligence programme and platform across the CRE function, facilitating an appropriate level of input from / liaison with Regional stakeholders, and internal teams as needed within CRE, IT, FIN, HR and Procurement.
Acting as a focal point for regional (and associated country) requirements for CRE Operational Intelligence – understand what strategic dialogue we want to have with our Regional and Country Business Partners and COOs, be able to interpret this in terms of the supporting data needed, and present corresponding information in a clear, easily understood and consistent fashion. Directly support CRE OI Head and CRE Regional Leadership to strengthen relationships with Business Partners and main Functions/HOST teams, ensuring that appropriate business-oriented information is provided to support strategic direction, costs, key projects etc.
In conjunction with global CRE OI colleagues, taking Regional ownership and accountability for key tools and systems that generate or feed in to the overall management and explanation of CRE costs including, but not limited to: space data and associated management, revenue and capital costs, occupancy and headcount. In conjunction with Regional CRE Leadership, responsibility for the accuracy of key financial and operational data and associated calculations, including a detailed understanding of the resulting outputs in the Annual Operating Plan and related recharges. Liaise with global CRE Function Leads to ensure the corresponding data reflects the agreed Regional and Country positions.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) has brought together highly skilled industry experts to design, build, manage and continuously evolve digital opportunities and capabilities, creating innovative customer-centric banking services in a digital and mobile world.
We are seeking talented UX and UI Designers, to work as part of the HDS Cross Functional teams (XFT), in UK and across the globe. The GCB6 role of the al UX/UI Designer is to create ‘Best In Class’ experiences for our websites and mobile apps (including future channels/devices). The chosen candidate will have a track record of leading the successful delivery of customer-centric solutions in an agile environment.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to HSBC, follow the steps below:
Through HSBC’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of HSBC from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for HSBC. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.