In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Hollister, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Hollister jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Director – London / Salary: competitive
- Regional Inventory Analyst – London / Salary: competitive
- Oversee European product strategy and operations for Hollister, including the development of a Euro-exclusive product assortment (expected to be 10-20% of total regional assortment by SKUs)
- Partner closely with VP, Europe – Global Brands to develop regional strategy and drive significant sales growth
- Supervise a team of 6-10 across Merchandising, Planning and Inventory Management, working closely to influence the development, plans, and allocation of all product in the region.
- Ensure consistency of all regional buys, including Euro-exclusive product, with brand identity and integrity
- Leverage regional Trend Forecasting and Customer Insights resources to shape assortment distortions according to European consumer preferences
- Partner with European Marketing team to strategize and execute on regional business goals, increase brand awareness, and improve brand positioning in the region
- Lead seasonal hindsight process to inform future strategy and line list needs for design
- Participate in weekly selling / business updates as part of a regular Monday review process, working with team to identify strengths, opportunities and recommended actions
- Participate in monthly MPC meetings, working with team to identify upsides and risks to the plan
- Partner closely with Home Office to communicate product strategy and ensure Euro-exclusive product stays on track throughout the development process
- Travel regularly to Columbus, Ohio to participate in key Home Office meetings
Regional Inventory Analyst
- Own high-level inventory management (forecasting and allocation) across Europe for a single gender in the Hollister brand
- Validate and adjust store / channel forecasts created by Home Office global analysts to reflect regional knowledge and perspective, focusing on store / channel level and key departments
- Perform in-season store / channel forecast distortions, adjusting store / channel forecasts in line with business performance
- Modify stock plan to influence allocation and execute to planned inventory targets while managing to store capacity limitations
- Provide central point of contact for selling and inventory concerns, raising as needed to the Home Office / Stores organization
- Manage inventory transfers (store to store, store to DC, etc.)
- Support new stores with inventory needs
- Lead inventory strategies necessary to support peak holiday and event initiatives (create reporting, understand historical success with each initiative, etc.)
- Work with regional distribution centers on expediting inventory or special projects
- Advise store specific strategy to profitably sell thru redline inventory while reducing aged inventory
- Contribute to weekly business reviews
- Present update on strengths / opportunities / recommended actions in regions
- Provide inventory update as well as recommended actions
- Share results with regional organization and with key stakeholders at the Home Office
- Following each season, execute a detailed hindsight process to inform future strategy and measure year-on-year progress
- Act as liaison between IM and Regional Managers / District Managers in the Stores organization as well as Store Operations
- Interface remotely with Home Office teams on a regular basis, carrying out consistent updates and communicating effectively on a day-to-day basis
- Use Demantra and other technical systems (prior knowledge of systems not mandatory)
- Occasional travel to Columbus, Ohio to participate in key Home Office meetings and training
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Hollister, follow the steps below:
Through Hollister’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Hollister from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Hollister. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.