In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Holland and Barrett, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Holland and Barrett jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
Holland and Barrett Jobs
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Category Manager / Junior Buyer
Accounts Receivable Assistant
This role is to support with the expansion plans internationally and work alongside the International Accountant on all aspects of sales ledger, including but not limited to; invoicing, debt chasing and account maintenance.
- Responsible for raising and issuing all invoices ( initial fees, stock and royalties)
- Issuing monthly statements and dealing with franchise and wholesale customers on any queries that may arise
- Management of the sales ledger on the finance system (Dream)
- Setting up of new customer accounts, ensuring best practice at all times to included credit checking, setting credit limits , establishing payment terms etc. and ensuring regular review thereof
- Reporting of flash preliminary sales in accordance with month end timetables
- Ensure we have a robust debtor policy for all new and existing accounts. To help maximise net working capital by ensuring all debts are actively chased and are settled within the terms agreed.
- Ensure all cash receipts are posted in a timely manner and correctly marked of the account
- Ensure that the monthly sales ledger reconciliations are completed for all business areas (UK/Ireland/Holland) in adherence to the issued timetable and accounts are maintained and regularly reviewed as applicable
- Completing and maintaining complaints tracker for all wholesale discrepancies
- Issue rebate credits to wholesale customers on a quarterly basis
- Rental Income – manage invoicing, place deposits within the agreed deposit protection scheme and liaise with the property team on any changes/issues
- Raise any adhoc invoices required within the business such as lease completion deals, rebate to suppliers, supplier funded events, charity days etc
Assistant Category Manager / Junior Buyer
To continuously review current Category Performance and the market place. Work with Supplier base to develop an innovative and profitable product range to meet anticipated demand of the customer base and improve the commercial performance of the Category.
- Management and control of the Supplier base in their Categories to source an innovative and profitable product range to meet anticipated demand of the customer base and improve the commercial performance of the Category.
- Be involved in Supplier negotiations to maximise profits on Branded and Own Label product ensuring that all suppliers are meeting requirements on margin, marketing support and delivery performance.
- Coordinate Category activity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing team to maximise the success of promotional activity through accurate sales and product forecasting.
- Work with the Buying Team to develop new and exciting products for the Category.
- Work alongside the E-commerce and CRM / Insight teams to implement programmes using our Rewards for Life and multi-channel delivery.
- Provide information and analysis to assess levels of slow moving & dormant stock and work with the team to clear. Maintain stock at agreed levels for planned activity and to reduce overstocks.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Holland and Barrett, follow the steps below:
Through Holland and Barrett’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Holland and Barrett from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Holland and Barrett. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.