In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Emcor, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Emcor jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
A Fortune 500® company with estimated 2019 revenues of $8.3B – $8.4B, EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
A provider of critical infrastructure systems, EMCOR gives life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones by its planning, installing, operating, maintaining, and protecting the sophisticated and dynamic systems that create facility environments—such as electrical, mechanical, lighting, air conditioning, heating, security, fire protection, and power generation systems—in virtually every sector of the economy and for a diverse range of businesses, organizations, and government.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Mobile Maintenance / New Works Electrician / Salary: competitive
- Security Officer / Salary: £11.57 ph
- Accommodation Assistant / Salary: competitive
- Food Services Assistant / Salary: competitive
- Facilities Manager (Hull)
- Cleaning Operative – Barrow In Furness
- Cleaning Operative PT – Barrow In Furness
- Electrical Technician
To provide general electrical installation support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi disciplined team.
- Carry out electrical installations for both New Works and Breakdowns.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection Council documentation.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown and maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary.
- Providing feedback information to the customer and helpdesk as required.
- Working alongside the electrical maintenance team as and when required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (electrical).
- Working on both client sites.
- Other reasonable duties as agreed with EFS management.
To provide high visibility security Static guarding at the site and surrounding grounds.
- Providing high visibility Static Guarding of the property/building and grounds
- Provide a visible deterrent regarding security issues on the property/building and grounds
- Provide CCTV monitoring of the perimeter of the property/building and surrounding grounds where applicable
- To have Conflict Resolution training / experience
- Maintain accurate records and logs of incidents and site visit logs
- Dealing with communications from telephone calls and radio users in a professional manner in accordance with operating procedures
- Exchanging all necessary information to colleagues during shift change
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the clients departments
- Maintain accurate site contract administration files
- Be conversant with all statutory compliance processes and procedures
- Ensure that all EMCOR policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered too
- Maintain day-to-day contact with the customer’s representatives and attend meetings as directed
- Undertake reception duties when applicable along with extra duties as dictated by instruction assignment and site management
We are currently recruiting for an Accommodation Assistant to join our clients site in South London. The working hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm
Reporting to the Accommodation manager, the Accommodation Assistant will support the provision of a professional and dedicated relocation service across the DHSC estate. This should include the co-ordination of all aspects of the day to day movement of staff around the estate and updating of drawings and associated records accordingly.
We are currently recruiting for a Food Services Assistant to join our clients site in Prestwick. The working hours are Monday – Sunday 6:30am – 19:00pm on a shift basis equating to 30 hours per week.
To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Emcor, follow the steps below:
Through Emcor’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Emcor from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Emcor. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.