In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Clintons, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Clintons jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
Clintons is a leading multi-channel retailer helping Britain celebrate special occasions with family & friends. Visit one of our 390 stores or our website for the very best in Greeting Cards, the latest Gifts ideas, Party & Wrapping paper. We pride ourselves in helping customers find the perfect words and designs at fantastic value.
We like to create the very best store experience and 94% of Customers tell us they would recommend Clintons to friends and family. We have 4,000 colleagues working providing the very best advice and suggestions to help our customers make every occasion memorable.
Most of our stores have been refurbished and carry the new branding. We now have over 3m Clintons Rewards customers who continue to enjoy exclusive offers and benefits each week, redeemable both in-store or on our website. Become part of the team to deliver the very best experience to our loyal customers.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Assistant Manager – Bury St Edmunds, Bath Southgate Centre
- Store Manager – High Wycombe
- Supervisor – Ilford
Clintons Job Vacancies
Under the leadership of our new owners we have a restructured estate geared towards on-going profitability, investment in our stores and a fantastic new product offering. Our stores really are benefiting from a radical transformation so it is an exciting time to join us on our journey.
As an Assistant Manager you’ll be someone that shares our love of delighting others. You’ll take accountability for supporting the Store Manager in leading the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service. You’ll be an experienced and commercially focussed retail manager.
- To drive the sales and profitability of the store obtaining outstanding results
- To set an example and deliver exceptional customer service with in the store
- To promote high visual merchandising standards ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
- To plan and manage all aspects of Health & Safety in accordance with the law and Company Standards
- To be responsible for store stock control, stock count, store payroll budgets and targets
- To motivate and drive the team in achieving and exceeding agreed objectives
- To work with the District Manager and HR in dealing with people issues effectively and in a timely manner
- To be responsible for recruiting and establishing a high performing team ensuring they are continually developed
- To manage and have overall responsibility for all cash handling, banking and safe procedures always following Company standards
- To be responsible for all aspects of till management including number of open tills, till issuing, cash handling and variances
- To be aware of competitor activity and take action where relevant to ensure maximum footfall and profitability in your store
- To work with the District Manager to develop a strategic plan on a quarterly basis to ensure objectives and business goals are met
- To work with the Loss Prevention team to develop, and implement loss prevention control to prevent internal/external theft and system errors
- To plan and conduct regular 121s, reviews and appraisals with the team in accordance with the performance management policy and procedures
- To respond appropriately and timely to all customer questions and complaints, asking for help when needed
- To take pride in living Clinton’s values and instilling them in the team
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Clintons, follow the steps below:
Through Clintons’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Clintons from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Clintons. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.