In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Capco, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Capco jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
Capco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
ESPECT, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, COMMITMENT, KNOWLEDGE. These five values define how we work with our colleagues and clients, and are a key part of our ongoing success.
We recognize that we have an obligation to grow our business in a way that is sensitive to our values and the interests of our clients, our people, the markets we serve and the broader communities in which we operate.
Capco is committed to creating an inclusive working environment through formal policies as well as specific initiatives. Find out more about our #BeYourselfAtWork initiative.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Videographer/ Animator / Salary: competitive
- Senior Data Scientist / Salary: competitive
- Internal Communications Manager / Salary: competitive
- Junior Data Scientist / Salary: competitive
Back-End Java Developer -/ Salary: competitive
- Banking Change Consultant / Salary: competitive
Capco Job Vacancies
- Reporting into and partnering Capco’s Design Lead, and liaising with various stakeholders, program communications and marketing, to deliver work that adheres to the channels brand guidelines but at the same time stands out and engages the target audience.
- To provide strong conceptual and creative solutions that deliver to the brief.
- To ensure consistent design standards and approaches across the channel brands.
- To take ownership of projects and manage expectations on delivery of projects
Essential skills required:
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with peers and senior stakeholders in both design and technology
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to contribute to a larger team
- Willingness to own work and problems, see through tocompletion, and useown initiative to resolve issues.Robustcharacter able to deal with a diverse range of people in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines
Senior Data Scientist
- Understanding business challenges and creating valuable actionable insights
- Performing analysis using statistical and ML methods for predictive analytics, classification, clustering and regression.
- Clean, handle, and structure data from disparate sources
- Enable data-driven decisions
- Help transition from development environment to production
You will be working on various problems including;
- Information retrieval and indexing.
- Semantic analysis and search in multi-field documents.
- Content categorization and classification.
- Similarity in multidimensional data.
- Relevance and ranking of documents.
- Recommendation Engines
- Anti-money laundering
Internal Communications Manager
The Internal Comms Manager will:
- Lead on global communications, both BAU and project related.
- Support the Global Chief Marketing Officer with key projects and initiatives.
- Partner with the Regional Marketing Leads and other key contacts to ensure that all communications are of a consistently high standard and in line with our brand.
- Work with our business functions e.g. IT, HR on change projects, devising communication plans and executing on these to deliver impact.
- Play an advisory role in our regional comms, in particular for our UK and APAC regions, including planning, editing and channel management.
- Work with the in-house design team on the delivery of creative elements.
Junior Data Scientist
Leveraging machine intelligence techniques, including neural networks, deep learning, random forests, image processing, and analytical expertise to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources to provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem.
Implement custom algorithms with senior data scientist oversight and create graphical user interfaces, flow processes, and layouts for complex modelling, data mining, statistical analysis, and research purposes.
Staying up–to–date on the latest machine learning capabilities.
Assisting on client pitches and proposals for machine learning projects
Work with scientists and business leaders on difficult engineering problems with minimal engineering or data science backgrounds.
Working with the engineering team to develop end to end production ML systems
Banking Change Consultant
The key role of the Retail Banking Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. We are seeking people with banking expertise (retail and corporate banking) to help deliver a range of banking projects in the UK.
You will be joining a strong team with deep expertise and an exciting set of client engagements with a focus on digital transformation.
Have you got a background in :
Change and transformation within Banking
Open Banking / PSD2
Product Management or as a Product Owner
Than we’re looking for you!
You will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business and IT. There is a lot of scope to progress within this role.
Back-End Java Developer – Closed
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative people to join our Innovation Labs development team.
We are looking for Developers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects including the creation of:
New Banks – yes, seriously! We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks from scratch for our global clients.
New Open Banking Services – we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation and are now delivering it for clients.
Robotic Automation Solutions – we are currently delivering into production several projects using RPA and Machine Learning.
New Social Networks – we recently launched a social network for business banking customers for one of our Tier 1 Banking clients.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Capco, follow the steps below:
Through Capco’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Capco from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Capco. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.