In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Booths, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Booths jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It’s a family. Maybe it’s because we’ve been a family run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring supportive family.
Love the difference
Edwin Henry Booth created something really special and different when he started Booths in 1847 and each generation of the Booths family have nurtured the business to maintain a great place to work where caring about and respecting our people is the priority.
We know that what we do everyday makes a big difference to our customers, and we’re always looking for opportunities to challenge and improve our ways of working to continually enhance our customer experience and deliver fantastic results.
Available Positions and Salaries
- Customer Assistant / Salary: £ 7.83 per hour
- Team Leader / Salary: 17,501.64p per annum
- FFD Warehouse Operative / Salary£17,801.96
- Cleaners / Salary: £7.83 per hour
- General Assistant (Specialist 18+ Years Old) / Salary: 7.83 per hour
Food Production Operative – Bluebell Way(Preston) / Salary£8.11 p/h
Booths Job Vacancies
FFD Warehouse Operative – Salaries – $30.000 – $40.000 /year
You need to show us that you have the following:
Knowledge of warehouse practices and procedures.
Statutory regulations with regard to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
Interpersonal Skills: ability to communicate verbally in a clear and effective way and in a manner appropriate to the situation.
Numerical Skills – ability to cross check numerical information
Smart and professional presentation
Willing to undertake required training for the role
Experience of working in a warehouse environment
Experience of working independently as well as within a team
Cleaners – Salaries – $12.00 – $16.00 /hour
As a cleaner in one of our stores you will ensure that all areas of the store are cleaned and maintained to an exceptional standard by undertaking a variety of cleaning tasks which will include the use of floor cleaning equipment. All of which play a vital part in helping us to deliver an excellent shopping experience for our customers.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits:
• Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 20% off all purchases
• Access to an Occupational Health provider
• Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme
• Company Pension
• Colleague Bonus Scheme
• Long Service Awards
General Assistant – Specialist 18+ Years Old /
Clitheroe – Closed
Kirkby Lonsdale – Closed
Barrowford – Closed
Burscough – Closed
Ensuring that customers are served in an efficient, friendly and polite manner
Professionally dealing with all our customer enquiries
Ensuring that goods are displayed to company standards
Taking part in quarterly stock takes
Maintaing all required records accurately
Ensuring that goods are rotated and handled with care to minimise damages
Complying fully with food hygiene and health and safety requirements at all times
Helping the store build a strong relationship with the local community
Food Production Operative
1. To assist in the day to day operation of the designated area:
Maintain standards of service in the area
Ensure the section is operated in accordance with company standards
To ensure all parts of the area are clean and tidy
2. To ensure goods are displayed attractively to company standards maintaining food hygiene principles at all times
3. To ensure the product is packed to company standards to minimise waste and ensure the product reaches the stores in a saleable condition
4. To be an active member of the production team liaising and co-operating with other staff as required to ensure the efficient running of the department
5. To complete or maintain any records required timely and accurately
6. To be aware of the Health and Safety statutory requirements and other company policies in respect of health and Safety issues. To be an effective role model in this area
7. To undertake any training and development required to maintain effectiveness the role
8. To undertake any other duties within the department as reasonably directed by management in the interests of customer service or business efficiency
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Booths, follow the steps below:
Through Booths’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Booths from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for Booths. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.