In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to BCA Logistics, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigneda for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a BCA Logistics jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
BCA Logistics Jobs
We believe our people are the best in the business. They are friendly, expert and professional and they understand that providing excellent service to our customers is how we grow the company and really enjoy our work.
Because they are so important, we treat them properly. We try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, including a positive work environment and exciting career options. We are always interested in talented people to join our team.
Do you want to work for BCA?
To register an interest in working for BCA please send an email to [email protected]
Available Positions and Salaries
- Regional Branch Specialist (IT) – Manchester / Salary: Competitive
- Rostrum Clerk – Middlesex / Salary: £9.25 per hour
- Business Administrator
- Yard Operative
As a Branch Service Specialist, you will be responsible for a group of branches and will lead and take ownership of IT at your primary branches. You will develop and maintain a deep level of understanding of our Branch IT infrastructure including architecture such as network, server, desktop, backup & recovery processes. You will provide both hands-on technical support duties and supervision of our branch third party IT suppliers, as well as supporting in non-technical issues where appropriate.
- Prepare the rostrum for sale day and close rostrum at end of sale day to ensure that all administration tasks are completed to meet Company standards.
- Receive and record deposits and bids from customers in the auction hall and ‘live on line’ as Company procedure dictates and to ensure all deposits and entry forms taken are processed in accordance with Company procedures.
- Assist auctioneer as and when required to contribute to the smooth operations on sale days.
- Ensure payments are collected from customers at the counter and that customers are issued with corresponding receipts, in accordance with site operating procedures and the special arrangements list produced by Farnham, so that the Company can collect the money from private customers for the vehicles they have purchased and so that invoices can be accurately produced by the business administration office for trade customers.
- Check and bank all cash, cheques and electronic payments to ensure that vehicles sold are correctly paid for and bag and seal cash for banking for secure collection.
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
- Undertake cross-functional tasks within the business administration department as necessary to meet operational requirements.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join British Car Auctions, a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work – a chance to work for the BCA Administration Team, a positive and focused team working for Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
This role is temporary for Maternity Cover.
Main purpose of job:
To collect payments and issue relevant documentation to customers in the Counter area and to ensure all pre and post-sale information is updated accurately.
This is an exciting opportunity to join British Car Auctions, a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work – a chance to work for the BCA Branch Operations, a positive and focused team working for Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
Main purpose of job:
To assist with the daily operations of a busy auction centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to join British Car Auctions, a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work – a chance to work for the BCA Sales Team, a positive and focused team working for Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
This role is to cover Maternity Leave.
Main purpose of job:
You will report to the Sales Manager and provide a comprehensive and reliable administration service to the sales team in the auction centre. This role has a high level of customer contact and it is key that these relationships are smooth running and efficient.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to BCA Logistics, follow the steps below:
Through BCA Logistics’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of BCA Logistics from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the BCA Logistics printable job application form from the bottom. Once your computer has downloaded the form, you can then fill it out and then print the form.
Click for PDF