In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to B and Q, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a B and Q jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
B and Q Jobs
B&Q is the UK’s leading home improvement and garden retailer. We’ve been helping customers create good homes since 1969. The way customers live, shop and use their homes may have changed over the past five decades, but they still need homes that work for every member of their household; homes that use space brilliantly, provide a balance of comfort and practicality, and are easy to maintain and improve so they look and feel great. And we’re still here for them – offering more bright thinking, big ideas, sustainable solutions and expert advice than ever.
At B&Q we help make good homes happen by bringing together inspiring project ideas, expert support and clever solutions. We offer great prices across 40,000 products in our 295 stores and on diy.com, and our 27,000 colleagues are respected nationwide for their knowledge and the quality of their advice. They’re the beating heart of B&Q, and their iconic orange aprons are worn with pride.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Affiliates & Remarketing Lead – Southampton / Salary Banding 32,000 – 37,000 Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Category Analyst – Southampton / Salary: Up to £23k + Pension + Bonus + BUPA + ShareSave + 6.6 weeks holiday
- Customer Advisor – Milton Keynes / Salary Banding: Up to – 16,000 Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Category Administrator / Salary: Up to £21,000 + Pension + Bonus + BUPA + ShareSave + 6.6 weeks holiday
- Assistant Supply Chain Analyst
B and Q Job Vacancies
Affiliates & Remarketing Lead
Southampton – Closing Date : 08/May/19, 1:59:00 AM
- Develop annual strategic and tactical campaigns, to deliver targeted communications throughout the year to ensure delivery of business targets
- Management of media and creative agencies to deliver the above
- Analysis of results and continuous optimisation to deliver against defined KPIs
- Build strong relationships, communicating the support that categories are receiving from both channels
- Report on performance to key category, e-commerce and marketing stakeholders
- Contribute to Go To Market requests such as insight gathering and communicating how both channels are working to contribute to overall marketing objectives
- Provide commercial data to our agency partners so they improve and optimise activity on our behalf
- Keep abreast of latest BETAs, developments and best practice
- Manage budgets, invoicing and PO trackers
Southampton – Closing Date : 30/Apr/19, 1:59:00 AM
To support Category Manager and Category Planner in developing an end-to-end selling model, based on strong product and market knowledge, to deliver profitable sales across all sales channels and to increase market share.
- Use Customer Insights and Customer Satisfaction Reports to create presentations and shape business actions.
- Secure accurate customer facing data and content for product/projects across all sales channels.
- Complete sales and gross margin reports, statistics and presentations, identifying any trading risks, proposing solutions and agreeing actions with the Category Planner and Category Manager.
- Ensure correct information flow between Commercial and Store Operations / Retail Communication, and between Commercial and OSC.
- Secure an updated product catalogue of unique and unified ranges, identify range opportunity, working with Category team to brief the relevant teams in OSC.
- Support planning of sales and range changes across all sales channels.
- Recommend trading, promotional and clearance pricing activity, taking into account Micro-seasons, competition and trading opportunities. Implements using pricing system.
- Support planning and execution of trading and tactical marketing activities to drive sales across all channels in line with Group Marketing Communications Framework.
- Review weekly trading performance, identifying shortfalls or risks, proposing and agreeing corrective actions.
- Support implementation of non-unified and unified ranges across all sales channels.
- Build, maintain and update sales reports and sales forecasts.
- Work with supply chain team to ensure optimal stock position and availability within the stock budget.
- Support planning and execution of stock exit across all channels to ensure minimal stock write off.
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
Join our team, and you’ll do so much more than stack shelves. You’ll become an expert. A trusted advisor. An inspiration as well as a guide. The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what’s really possible. Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up displays, and making sure your store looks great. But truly great customer service will be your main aim.
Happy to help, eager to learn and just a little bit obsessed with home improvement, you’ll feel right at home with us. You’re friendly and outgoing, and you get a buzz from helping others. You’re great at working in a team too, and flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
A good home for everyone isn’t just our purpose – it’s also what we are. As part of a great team, you’ll be supported to grow and encouraged to explore new opportunities within the business. And, because you’ll be inspiring great things for our customers, you’ll do work really worth caring about.
A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what we make possible. From our Southampton Store Support Office, we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create the homes they want. Join us as a Category Administrator and you’ll help us speak to all these customers, all across the country.
To assist the Category Teams (Commercial Merchandising) with a range of administrative tasks that support the delivery of profitable sales and margin targets for those product areas across all relevant sales channels.
• To ensure all products within the B&Q product database are set up correctly
• Collate product data information and ensure this is passed to the data team to upload within agreed SLA’S
• Ensure all relevant data is shared between internal stakeholders including Kingfisher Group Buying and Commercial
• Supporting implementation of product ranges by assisting the Market teams in completing Product Change Documents
• Assist Category teams in the completion of SAP maintenance forms (e.g. promotional selling prices changes)
• Facilitate drop testing process for online fulfilment
• Liaise with Kingfisher Group Buying to obtain margin support sign off
• Collate online customer reviews and feedback and share with the relevant Category teams for reference and ensure that Kingfisher Group Buying respond where applicable to customer queries
• Respond to queries from both internal and external stakeholders
• Collate data including imagery for flyers, brochures etc and ensure integrity of data is accurate and obtain sign off for Freestanding Display Unit from all required parties.
• Invoice sign off
Strong communicator with experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Ability to plan and prioritise workload
High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Previous experience within a retail environment
Understanding of the DIY customer, market and competitor insight
Understanding of product seasonality, range change and retail promotional processes
Previous analytical experience
Knowledge of SAP system
A good home for everyone isn’t just our purpose – it’s also what we are. As part of a great team, you’ll be supported to grow and encouraged to explore new directions within the business and the wider group. And, because you’ll be inspiring great things for our customers and the whole business, you’ll do work really worth caring about.
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
Assistant Supply Chain Analyst
A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what we make possible. From our Southampton Store Support Office, we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create the homes they want. Join us as an Assistant Supply Chain Analyst, and you’ll help us speak to all these customers, all across the country.
To support the Stock Control function with the day to day management of the end to end supply of specified product range(s), managing the stock flow plan either through automated system replenishment or push allocations. You will assist with the forecast of stock requirements, and managing stock/product flow whilst maintaining correct store and DC stock levels to service demand in order to ensure availability and stock targets are achieved.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to B and Q, follow the steps below:
Through B and Q’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of B and Q from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
There are no printable job applications available for B and Q. You must submit your Job Application from the job application page.