In this article, you can find information on how to make job application to Amazon, to have knowledge on job application hand in/online forms, job openings and information on salary, the deadlines assigned for the applications and the pre-requisites/ qualifications for each position.
How to apply a Amazon jobs, open positions, salary opportunities, you can learn career options in detail, job application form or PDF from this article.
From packaging engineers to Amazon Go chefs to robotics experts, we employ more than 200,000 people in the U.S and over 560,000 worldwide.
Our employees bring peculiar ideas and diverse backgrounds to our teams, and find a place at Amazon.
Get to know a few of the employees that make the magic behind the smile happen.
Working at Amazon
If you’re an inventor, you’ll love being an Amazonian. From day one at Amazon, you’ll take ownership of projects that have a direct impact on our customers.
Available Positions, Locations and Salaries
- Workforce Staffing Coordinator / Salary: competitive
- Delivery Station Liaison / Salary: competitive
- Customer Service Associate / Salary: competitive
- Fulfilment Associate – Avonmouth Tilbury / Salary: • £10.50 per hour (days) to £12.46 per hour (nights) • Overtime rates between £15.75 per hour to £21.00
- BIT Apprentice – Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead / Salary: competitive
- Sortation Associate – Doncaster / Salary: competitive
- Solutions Architect – AWS M&E – London / Salary
HR Assistant – Tilbury / salary: £11.75 per hour plus overtime!
Amazon Job Vacancies
Workforce Staffing Coordinator
• Support with recruitment and onboarding of new associates
• Support with auditing the Agencies compliance to defined processes and procedures including but not limited to Salesforce management, Eligibility, Reporting and Associate Experience
• Ensure the Agencies adherence to absence and attrition processes and reporting
• Provide data relating to temporary associates as required
• Continually identify and implement process improvements
• Participate in Workforce Staffing/ FC specific projects
• Develop and maintain effective communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of information between key stakeholders
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Workforce Staffing Manager
• Support induction sessions regularly to evaluate quality of delivery and provide constructive feedback and coaching to the delivery
Delivery Station Liaison
The Delivery Station Liaison (DSL) provides localised in-station customer service to enable a real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to local experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The DSL can also provide information to customers on how Amazon is resolving potential delivery issues affecting them.
The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of a Manager as he/she will work remotely. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to provide a timely solution and delivery of the required package. You will be expected to work independently with a high degree of accuracy.
Newcastle, Swindon, West Thurrock, Kenfig, Croydon, Aylesford, Reading
Customer Service Associate
Associates will assist customers via phone, email, chat and video calls. Associates will utilise a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
Dealing with customers:
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions in a timely and professional manner.
• Appropriate sense of urgency, commitment and quality when responding to customer needs
• Ability to empathise and prioritise customer needs
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Ability to use email, chat, phone and video call as a means of communication with customers
• Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with external customers as well as internal colleagues and departments.
• Ability to compose grammatically correct and informative written responses to customer issues
• Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
• Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
• Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
As a Sortation Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main area being in the Warehouse. Tasks may include:
Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures
Sort our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
Accurately sort our customer orders to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations
Relocate products using a pump truck
Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Solutions Architect – AWS M&E
In your role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2 compute, Amazon S3 storage, Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, Amazon CloudFront CDN, etc.) within large strategic accounts. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the AWS platform, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
HR Assistant – Closed
As a HR Assistant you will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment. You will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions on a daily basis. You will get exposure to many different aspects of the business and will lead site based projects and be the key point of contact on site. Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
Reporting to the HR Delivery Manager (HRDM), you will play a critical role in delivering the HR plan at our Fulfilment Centre. You will work closely with the HR team supporting across the site to help ensure great experience for our associates and managers at every stage of their employment with Amazon.
Job Application Online Process
To finalize your online application to Amazon, follow the steps below:
Through Amazon’s website, search for the human resources tab where you can list the current job openings and the application forms. There, you can find information on the steps to follow, with the explanations. Please note that, in case the job openings are not listed online on the original company’s website, you can always use the search engines/tools or the career websites with the advertisement links. You can reach the website of Amazon from the link provided here to apply online for the openings.
Job Application Form Printable PDF
You can download the Amazon printable job application form from the bottom. Once your computer has downloaded the form, you can then fill it out and then print the form.
Click for PDF